Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- As we previously communicated in our members update email on January 18th 2023 our AGM is scheduled for Wednesday 22nd March 2023, this will be held in the legends lounge at the County ground from 7-9pm.
- Our Treasurer Alan Jones has decided to step down and will not apply for re-election. Alan is our longest serving Board member and we’d like to go on record and thank him for his tremendous contribution over the years.
Have we had any new external applications wanting to join the board?
- The simple answer is no we haven’t.
Who is Seeking Re-Election/Election to the Trust Board?
The Board members seeking re-election as well as officers seeking election to the board are therefore listed below:
|Board Member||Current Role||Profile||Supporting Statement|
|James Spencer||Co Vice Chair||Profile||Re-Election to board|
|Stuart Woollard||Secretary||Profile||Re-Election to board|
|Bazil Solomon||Board Member||Profile||Re-Election to board|
|Scott Curtis||Board Member||Profile||Re-Election to board|
|Sharon Brinson||Board Member||Profile||Re-Election to board|
What happens next?
- As the number of applications has not exceeded the number of vacancies, in accordance with our rules there is no requirement to hold an on-line ballot. Instead, we will be seeking endorsement from the membership for each candidate to be re-elected at our AGM. Any candidate receiving the support of more than half of those present shall be elected.
- Each candidate has submitted a personal statement to support their application which can be found in the above table against each applicants name.
- Those seeking re-election have played a pivotal role in the success of the Trust and are integral to delivering our current priorities. With this in mind, we strongly recommend all candidates are endorsed by the membership.
- Once the Board is in place, the positions on the Board including Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and Treasurer will be voted in at the first Board meeting immediately following the AGM, this is currently scheduled for 6 April 2023 but is subject to change. The result will then be captured in the minutes.
What if I have any questions what do I do?
- Please contact the Trust secretary via email on email@example.com